Christmas Special with Apple Strudel baking!
This year – and for the first time ever – the Sound of Salzburg Dinner Show will host christmas special performances. On 15 dates (fridays, saturdays & sundays) in november and december we will combine the best of our show program, mixed with christmas songs, a family style christmas meal and an apple strudle baking school! In order to catch the unique winter atmosphere, we’ll host the show at a very special venue: The cavern at the Klausentor, right in the heart of the city (Ursulinenplatz 9).
Make your own apple strudel
The “Sound of Salzburg goes christmas” shows will feature a unique program, which includes everything you need to experience when you visit Salzburg during christmas time:
- Glühwein (punch)
- Live apple strudel baking (Edelweiss baking school)
- Würstelsuppe (Austrian christmas meal)
- The Sound of Christmas Show
- Christmas songs
The smell of apple and cinnamon will fill the room as our guests will be listening to the music that made Salzburg famous. Including works by W.A, Mozart, the Sound of Music and operettas, as well as classic christmas songs. Your freshly baked apple strudel will be served during the second part of the show.
Sound of Christmas Show dates
Starting with friday november 27th, we’ll host shows from friday until sunday:
- Friday, november 27th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday, november 28th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday, november 29th 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Friday, december 4th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday, december 5th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday, december 6th 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Friday, december 11th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday, december 12th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday, december 13th 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Friday, december 18th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday, december 19th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday, december 20th 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Friday, december 25th 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday, december 26th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday, december 27th 2.30pm – 5.30pm
The prices for our “Sound of Salzburg goes christmas” special:
- Adults: € 54,-
- Child (7-14): € 34,-
- Child (<7): free
We also offer an optional transfer service (€ 5), that will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel/location. Make your reservation via telephone (004369910248666) or at our online ticket shop (sale starting september 19th).